As I write this, there are only 89 more days until the 2012 season of the Manistique Farmers’ Market begins on May 23rd. I hope you are as excited about another season of the Manistique Farmers’ Market as all the farmers and volunteers are!
What to expect in 2012:
- Wednesday remains market day.
- More markets! 24 markets this year!
- The first 5 markets of the season (May 23rd – June 20th) will be open from 5-6pm only
- Markets held June 27th-October 31st will be 4-6pm
- Bright canopies for our farmers will allow us to be outside Little Bear West Arena more than ever before!
- Light pole banners announcing the market will be displayed all around Manistique
- All the farmers you’ve come to know and love!
- Senior Project FRESH coupons accepted
- WIC Project FRESH coupons accepted
Hope to see you at the Manistique Farmers’ Market in 2012! For more information, please use the contact us button on this page.