Manistique Farmers' Market The Manistique Farmers' Market is located in Michigan's Beautiful Upper Peninsula. Our 5th season begins Wednesday May 14th. Currently all of our farmers are from Schoolcraft, Luce, and Delta Counties here in the UP, with 90% of the products grown or produced in these three counties. The remaining 10% of products are grown/produced in other Michigan counties or in the Wisconsin counties that immediately border the UP of Michigan. Get Fresh! Get Local!